We are currently looking for a Business Development Intern to join our growing team and help us expand our offerings to newer geographies and partners. This internship is a way for us to find enthusiastic talents who are eager to learn and grow, and further hire them on full time roles at wellOwise.
At wellOwise, we empower physicians and people with scientific data driven insights about health to help them make informed decisions. Our tools and programs help to identify the predictors of health and disease using genetic, lifestyle, environmental and blood marker data in order to prevent onset of chronic disease and enhance quality of life through personalized dietary and lifestyle recommendations.
Points- Knowledge of systems biology, genetics, bio-informatics and deep-tech
The successful candidate will receive a fixed stipend + commissions based on converted sales
If you are passionate about reshaping the way we think about and seek health, then get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Develop growth strategies by identifying new markets and customer needs
• Onboarding new partners and upselling existing partners• Negotiate and manage execution of channel partnership agreements
• Lead generation and management
Who you are
• Excellent listening, communication and negotiation skills• Passionate about the intersection of technology and healthcare
• Desire to learn, grow and develop as a sales professional
• Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
• Bachelors / Master’s degree in Business and management